With so much focus on MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses), we feel that people aren't spending enough time solving the on-campus software crisis. The LMS (Learning Management System) is at least a decade old and doesn't satisfy the needs of today's learners. Eduora is built to address these issues.
Founded by Nagarjun Palavalli as a personal project in 2010, the goal behind the product is to build a unified academic collaboration platform with a focus on the most important tasks for today's learners. On-campus software is bloated with features that users don't need. We focus on the essential features and have built a platform that allows any university to create their own campus network in minutes.
Nagarjun Palavalli (Founder & CEO)
Nagarjun Palavalli is an entrepreneur and web designer based in Mountain View, California. He founded Eduora.com as a project while he was still studying in college to serve an internal need and drives many of its front-end efforts. Nagarjun deeply believes in the potential of the web and built his first website while still in the 6th grade. He has been programming ever since. He also enjoys entrepreneurship and has always wanted to build his own technology business. Here are some of his achievements.
- Programmed his first website in 6th grade.
- Won an international Microsoft competition in the 9th grade and was covered in national media.
- Founded his first company in California, USA while he was 16 years old. He ran a services business which taught him essential business concepts.
- Finalist at another national Microsoft competition. He was one of the 4 finalists among over 1000 participants.
- Ran the largest developer group in Bangalore, India. This was a quarterly conference that attracted 300 attendees where he delivered talks about APIs and technologies.
- Participated and spoken at many conferences.
Nagarjun's goal is unify the most essential campus technologies together into one platform.
Muhammed Riyaz (Web Developer)
Riyaz joined Eduora after building phenomenal projects during his previous job at a services business in India. He is an experienced developer and handles Eduora's back-end. Among other things, here are Riyaz's achievements:
- Reduced a 2.5k line image edge detection algorithm to 150 lines!
- Built projects on Android & PHP.
- Contributes to open source.
Riyaz has strong Computer Science knowledge and is also responsible for Eduora's architecture.